Weather Advisory [Last updated 1/24/15 @ 9:45am]
For Saturday January 24 –
At present, all programs and rentals are running as scheduled. However, depending on the weather forecast (and cleanup), we shall update this status throughout the day. But, in general, the facility shall remain open unless driving conditions become unsafe. We suggest you use appropriate care and judgement based on driving conditions in your area. Safety is most important.
Should it become necessary to cancel a program(s), a notice shall be posted here usually no earlier than one to two hours prior to the regularly scheduled start time. Further instructions regarding make-up dates or refunds for postponed or canceled programs shall be communicated separately.
We are not presently aware of any scheduling changes for privately run rentals and programs other than what is posted above. Please check with your group organizer for further information.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.